Monday, January 2, 2012

An Unbelievable Buy

Hello Foodies!

Boy do I have something to share you...
Imagine taking a spontaneous trip to Target to take full advantage of the after Christmas sales after the hustle and bustle of the holidays have somewhat subsided. Like a little kid who can't seem to stand still in a toy store, your eyes wander down each aisle and from shelf to shelf. Then you go to check out the books that Target has available to you and through your peripheral vision you see a teal cover with red lettering and your eyes are  fixed on a classic item... can you guess what it is?
That's okay I'll tell you-- I found the last copy of Master the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child!!!

It would have been an insult to Julia Child and other food  connoisseurs  like me not to have this it in my book collection, right?

I am so excited to start cooking these classic French Dishes that Mrs Child was inspired to create years ago.

I'll be sure to keep you posted on the madness that will be going on in my kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Hey AE! I have Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking (40th anniversary edition) too!

    What's your favorite recipe in it? SMKB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary! Thanks so much for commenting! You're the first in the 3 years that I've had my blog :) I don't have a favorite yet. I haven't cooked anything from it but when I do I'll be sure to let you know. Do you have a favorite?

    ReplyDelete