Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cooking Hiatus

Hello Foodies!!!

I'm sorry that I have not been on here in such a long time. School has been very chaotic. Senior year of college is NO joke! I am excited to report that I will be graduating in 18 days, which means that I will be home and back in my kitchen, creating new recipies that I can share with all of you wonderful people.

I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle, more greens, more protein, and a occasional devulgance into yummy desserts...mainly smoothies, frozen yogurt, rice krispies, and a sliver of delicious cheesecake... I'm getting ahead of myself. LoL

I made this new salad and I want to share the recipe with you. It's super easy to make and so delicious. I call it my "Pop Of Spring Salad"

Pop of Spring Salad

Ingredients:
- Fresh Spinach or Mixed Greens
- Sliced Green Peppers
- Black Beans
- Red Onions

Dressing:
-Raspberry Vinaigrette

Directions:
Mix the salad lightly with the raspberry vinaigrette and serve right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment