Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Expanding My Pallet

I am a true foodie; which is one of the many reasons that I created this blog in the first place. I like to try new things and deviate from the foods that I normally eat. My everyday diet does not consist of a lot of red meat, however I do crave a burger every once in a while. Not a McDonald's burger but gourmet burgers from Ruby Tuesday's or Good Stuff in Washington DC...quality burgers with amazing flavor. Those burgers are great, but can often times leave you feeling groggy and at times maybe even sick if you eat them too fast lol. Well yesterday was a little bit different, I had a delicious burger from Ted's Montana Grill, and instead of a traditional beef burger, this was a bison burger. Never thought I'd try it but I'm glad I did...it changed my life.

My challenge to all you foodies out there is to try something new, it can't hurt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment