Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blog Nostalgia

I have day off from my internship at Women's Elevation Magazine today, so I am updating both my business blog, Simply Ari and of course I have to write to you my dear foodies!!! I have a long to do list to complete by the end of the day, and although I am working on it, I thought it would be a good idea to retreat to my kitchen and cook myself lunch. Nothing fancy, an individual Red Baron deep dish pizza, and chicken and broccoli rice from a bag... college cuisine. I guess old habits die hard.  After cooking I put in an old favorite, Julie and Julia. I still love this movie and it brought back so many memories about why I started this blog in the first place...because I love to cook.

These are just random thoughts for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment