Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chili Snow Day (continued)

Well now all of my plans have changed because of the snow storm. It's snowing so hard the only thing that you can see, are sheets of white. Can you imagine? So because I am officially snowed in, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get my hot bowl of chili with all the fixings (sour cream, cheese, jalapenos peppers and a splash of hot sauce added to taste) with a grill cheese sandwich on Texas toast. Instead I have frozen Bagel Bites, not really a good alternative solution I know. Depending on if my friends go to dinner or not, Bagel Bites will have to suffice.


Word of advice:
If you really want something, but there is an obstacle in your way, push through because you're goal will be so much better when you finally reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment