Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chili Snow Day

Well, I'm snowed in for the day. The President of the school cancelled all classes for today. Good thing too, because I went to bed at 3 AM, only to hear my alarm go off at  at 6:15, and have classes from 9-2:50. On top of everything, my dorm doesn't have hot water, and the heat in my room is fickle. Sometimes it's hot, and other times I'm freezing. So I changed my whole schedule around. I went to the cafeteria and got a bowl of hot chicken noodle soup and a buffalo chicken wheat wrap with spinach, a little mayo, two scoops of rice, onions, roasted red peppers and fresh green peppers. I know it sounds like a lot of random ingredients, but when you bite into it, it's like a flavor party in your mouth. Yum! I'm spending my snow day curled up in bed with my teddy bears, Toffee and Chestnut watching movies. My movie line up is Julie and Julia, No Reservations, and my Love Comes Softly Saga. I think I'll have a small bowl of Chili for dinner, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment